Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 pm

My agency. I work for a subdivision of the local hospital who goes around to make sure that those with recorded health difficulties are doing well. Not quite a lie.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Tristan sighed, raising a brow once more at her look before he retrieved for himself another beer. By the way, who sent you here? he added casually as he made his way back to the sunny spot which he loved.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Cari frowned and put a gentle hand on his shoulder, eyes a little concerned. She knew she had perfected this look just so she wouldn't be fired for not being "genuinely worried" but Cari was hardly ever worried about anything or anyone other than something/one working in her own interests.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Tristan shrugged at this, smiling weakly as he made a mental note about the name. Um...sorta,' it depends on my mood, he answered quietly to her question as he folded his arms and awaited her next move as if they were in a non-deadly game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm

You can call me Cari, she smiled, tilting her head. Tristan, then. That's a nice name -- better'n' mine, at any rate. Do you drink much?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Tristan frowned, raising a brow at her before nodding. Yeah.... Um...call me Tristan, I don't go by anything formal, he said as he looked forlornly at his now empty bottle of beer. After a few moments, however, he looked back up at her and smiled weakly. Nice to meet you, by the way...um...Cariana, right?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Cari noted that he drank... probably excessively.. before sipping her soda and smiling vaguely. My name is Cariana de Onn. You must be Mr.... Wilson?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Tristan smiled weakly, raising a brow at her before he sighed heavily, making his way to the kitchen before returning with a can of soda and a bottle of beer. He handed off the soda to the woman then chugged the beer for himself before finally speaking once more. So...um...who exactly are you? You know...your name and everything?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Cari shook her head and looked around at everything, finally dropping into the armchair and averting her attention to the person she'd been sent to help. It was true that she didn't work for a hospice, but... one could almost ask why.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Tristan smiled weakly once more, raising a brow at her before he made his way over to the spot where the sun hit the ground. Sorry, guess this isn't exactly your version of small, but it's my version, not much room to get around in here if you know what I mean, he said with a wink as he quietly folded his arms, nodding at her to drop her things off and sit down in the armchair adjacent from him.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

Cari smiled, a real one this time, and come in, noddding to him as she looked around. Not small? This place was huge compared t her tiny apartment on the other side of town! She wondered what his "large" was.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:55 am

Tristan frowned, raising a brow at this comment. Thanks.... Guess you can come in if you want, it's sort'a small, but it's not excessively tiny, he said with a wink as he backed up, leaving her room to enter as he quietly looked her over, some sort of spark which he had not felt in years igniting within his heart.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:50 am

I'm not a coroner or undertaker or even a hospice worker, sir, I'm just here to make sure that you're all right. Cari's sharp eyes softened somewhat and she smiled thinly, actually having a bit of emotion at least. You hear me?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 am

Tristan frowned as he looked up, sighing heavily and watching as the breath of his sigh clouded the insides of the clear blue breathing mask he wore. He wheeled up to t5he door, frowning still as he noticed a woman standing there. What do you want? If you're one of those fricking funeral people, then you might as well leave. I'm not dying and I'm not dead, I'll be sure to call you when I am, he said hoarsely, his robotic right arm resting upon the armrest as its fingers tapped habitually on the surface.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:28 am

Cariana de Onn was bored. She wanted out of life, a refund of this worthless Monopoly money that she had had to give up to become part of this messed-up world. She wanted to be able to be free and let her spirit roam again.

She wanted her old life back. Shrugging as she walked up to the house in front of her, a stunning one-story flat that she had always thought a bit extravagant, Cariana let out a short, sharp sigh and she knew this was not going to be anything more or less than boring.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 am

Time jump...hm..I don't know, as long as it takes to bring it up to th FUTURE! Razz You time jump with the new Lycan...I don't know, maybe a caretaker or something.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 am

Sounds good to me. How far? Just tell me the basic outline in your next post, or maybe post it or owl me on MNI. Razz
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:00 am

Tristan smiled and nodded quietly as he silently nodded to her, finally making his way back to his room and pulling out his guitar once more, returning again to his insistent guitar playing.

[gold]Um...Wanna' skip to the FUTURE? Razz

All-OCC posts are allowed, just not an excess.[/gold]
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 am

Robyn nodded hesitantly and smiled at him from her place in the far corner, finally relaxing and not acting all tense and weird. With a sigh she dropped onto the bed comfortably again, looking bleakly up at the ceiling. What would happen now?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 am

Tristan sighed, raising a brow as he looked at her before he silently shook his head, making his way back to the door. Look...I'm fine, okay? You just go enjoy yourself, there'll be plenty of time to talk, okay? he muttered quietly as he raised a brow at her encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 am

Robyn smiled faintly and nodded, looking at him with a bit of concern obvious in her features. Since when had she actually been worried for someone outside of her household? Since when had she really cared? Since now, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 am

Tristan frowned once more, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before continuing. Sorry...sorry... Look, I'm still a bit off-kilter with a few recent happenings, so...don't mind me, okay? JUst enjoy yourself...got it? he said with a weak attempt at a smile.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:47 am

Robyn winced and shrank back a little, eyeswide and fearful. She wasn't sure if she could handle so many more mood swings, but she would ttry...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 am

Tristan immediately snapped back into the present, looking at her in confusion. No, I;m fine. You're fine. WE'RE ALL FREAKING FINE! he roared, looking at her before wincing slightly at his sudden mood swing. Stupid emotions...stupid testosterone.... Sorry...I just got a little off-whack there.... No, you can stay if you want....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 am

Nothing. I'm sorry for bothering you... if you'd like, I could just... sorta.... Robyn bit her lip and looked away. I'd rather leave than makee you uncomfortable, Tristan. I'm sorry if I freaked you out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next