Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Tristan shrugged, smiling weakly at her. I don't know.... So...you have any family, friends, acquaintances which I should know about, questions? I'm bored, I'll listen to anything you have to say, the man said with a wink as he chuckled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Robyn shook her head and smiled serenely: this was what she wanted and needed, right here... On second thought, how 'bout I leave the cleaning for later and ask... Why are you so insistent?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Tristan smiled and nodded, winking at her. Yeah, sounds good to me. So, you sure you don't need anything? he asked calmly as he set his guitar down onto its finely polished iron-wrought stand. I mean, I'll get you whatever you need....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Robyn smiled, rubbing the side of her shoulder awkwardly and looking at him. So, uh... yeah. I'll get to it, then?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Tristan shrugged, looking around before finally finding something for her to do. No, not really, but you could probably sort a few files. File...um...box is over next to the kitchen doorway, he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Robyn blushed, looking up at him with a weak smile and shaking her head. Why would she need anything? No, I'm fine... can I help with anythign around the house? Any cleaning? Anything? She was used to having work to do.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Tristan nodded, smiling weakly before he made his way to the kitchen, quietly opening the fridge, digging lazily through it until he finally pulled out that last half of a steak which he had wrapped in tin foil and thrown in there last night. After unwrapping the medium-rare peice of meat, he took a few bites from it before re-wrapping it and putting it back into the fridge. He then proceeded back to Robyn, raising a brow at her. You need anything?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Robyn smiled and nodded, making her way inside and to the room that she assumed was hers, leaning against the wall and taking a breath. She was so distracted by everything that there was one thing she didn't notice. The time.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Tristan sighed, raising a brow as he heard someone approaching (he was, at the time, outside). Muttering to himself, he wheeled through the home, finally reaching the front door and opening it to find the girl he had seen earlier in the day. Guess you took up on the offer, then, Tristan said with a charming grin and a wink. Welcome to my humble abode, your room's next door to mine, feel free to make yourself at home, he said calmly, winking once more at her.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Robyn took the address from him, speechless when he just... left. It was later that day when she decided to take his advice and take his offer up, and went to the place on th card (which I assume she has) looking up at the house. She was struck. Damn...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm

That's fine.

Tristan smiled, raising a brow and nodding before he handed her his address. He still lived around here, just alone now. Yup, meet me there, okay? Sound good to you? he asked, winking at her before heading back out and catching a but back to his small, one-story flat. Well...small by his standards...but by most people's standards it was huge.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:46 pm

I...Robyn gave up. Fine. You win. I'll try this out, see what happens. Are you happy with yourself? she teased, smile bright.

Muse dead.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Tristan sighed, smiling calmly at her before he put a gentle hand on her shoulder once more, again using his powers to rewire the brain to accept his offers. You sure, because there's plenty of room...for both of us...I don't mind, he said in a soft, soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Robyn blushed and shook her head. I couldn't possibly, she murmured, to herself though he could probably hear it. I just need... something, her mind supplied for her. She had no specifics. She had no reasons, besides her lame excuses and the reality. She had nothing.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Tristan nodded, smiling as he lowered his hand, raising a brow at her. Yeah, I get what you mean.... You know, you could always lodge with me. It's just a one-story flat, but it's made for two...I think...he said, giving her one of his signature lost-puppy-dog-eyes and oddly charming lopsided grin combo.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Trying to get away from my family. My sister's being a bug again and Mom... not the most supportive, Robyn said quietly, shaking her head. She glanced up at him, a fleeting panicked expression replaced by a wry smile. You know what I mean, don't you?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Tristan smiled, raising a brow. Hey, Volt hadn't told him he couldn't use his powers for something fun every now and again. He sighed and nodded, a calm smile still on his face as he pointed the index and middle fingers of his right hand towards her, raising a brow once more. Simple mind trick, you just rewire the brain to tell only the truth, not quite rocket science. So, what were you saying about why you were here? he asked, still grinning calmly.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Robyn's smile grew as she sat down, looking back at him calmly. Robyn wasn't a real big girl that was into guys. She was more of a girl that was into helping people out, and that had gotten her a bad reputation with the people in her own town. Well, I'm here on a trip and looking to stay, she said evasively, one hand coming up to rub the side of her shoulder, the one dead giveaway that she was telling a basic lie.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Tristan smiled, raising a brow at her before folding his arms and nodding at the seat across from him. so, you a local or you here on a trip? he asked calmly, smiling as he raised a brow and looked her over, a vague sense in the back of his mind telling him that there was something about this girl that attracted him to her.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Pleasure, Tristan, she said with a smile, shaking his hand. She couldn't help but think how odd this whole thing had been sso far, and now it was just... normal? Hardly ever. Nothing was ever really normal. Not a chance for normality at all. May ye of the more normal name be satisfied with life. Robyn Byrd indeed!
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Tristan sighed, shrugging quietly. I don't know, I just picked it up somewhere. Had a lot of time on my hands, you know? he said vaguely, his fingers still flying as he played, finally finishing the song and opening his eyes once more, turning his gaze back to her. So, anyway, nice to meet you as well. Tristan Torrance Wilson, at your service, he said, slipping the guitar back into its case before offering her his hand.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Yeah. I'm not normally so sharp, either. Er... my name's Robyn. Robyn Byrd, she said with a wry grin. Personally, I think it was a sad attempt on my dad's part for a pun or two, because my sister's name is Raven. If you don't mind me asking... how did you learn to play guitar so well? My cousin tried to learn, she lied (it had been her uncle, actually), and he had a helluva time with it.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Tristan shrugged, nodding in thanks to the compliment. Yeah...thanks. I probably should be used to the interruptions, though.... Get those all the time, guess I'm just a bit more...short-tempered today, he muttered quietly, closing his eyes as he continued onto his next song, his fingers flying nimbly along the neck, the notes memorized perfectly, the tempo near perfect.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Robyn bit her lip and blushed, walking over to him and the (presumably more stable) table when he finished the song, smile weak and shaking. Umm.... you know, you're really good at that... She looked away and her blush deepened to crimson, shaking her head. You probably think I don't mean it. Anyways, I wanted to apologize for bothering you.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Tristan smiled at her reaction, chuckling to himself before nodding, raising a brow at her. Yeah, I'm fine. You trying to kill that table or something, because with the way you're beating the poor thing up I'm pretty sure that it'll give way pretty soon, he said with another weak grin. After a moment, though, he shrugged, wheeling himself back to another table before taking out his guitar once more, strumming calmly and getting lost in the music, stopping only when the song was totally finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next