Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Tristan sighed heavily, trembling as he did so, his eyes rolling unconsciously to the woman now caring for him. He muttered quietly under his breath as he raised a brow before managing to breathe out a few words. Exactly who are you? he muttered quietly, smiling weakly as he tried to figure all f this out.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Cari's breath stuck in her throat and she shook her head, turning away to see if she could find a signal for her phone... and there it was. With a quick synopsis to her colleague of sorts, she flipped the phone shut without so much as a 'bye' and waited for...

Mari shook her head, looking at the house her cousin had told her to come to. Mari and Cari, a pair unlikely to be seen anywhere else, she thought wryly. Moving to the door, she gasped at the sight within and rushed to the guy's side, looking with a sort of curiosity up at her cousin, who simply shook her head and turned away more. This wasn't good... at all... the medic returned to her task and tried to get the blood to replenish. Difficult when he'd lost most of it...

OMG I have a muse! O.O
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Tristan sighed, still urging himself out of the darkness. Finally, he emerged, muttering under his breath as he slumped over in his chair, fully conscious, and fully aware of everything around him. Still muttering, he raised his eyes enough to see Cari before frowning (a rare phenomenon in the world of Tristan) and rasping a short sentence which sounded more like a strangled pig trying to make a noise, the only thing one could use to tell what he was saying was by reading his lips. Get a doctor...medic...someone...please, he mouthed, coughing as he fell forwards, the chair rolling back a few feet as he lay there, looking bleakly at the wall which faded in and out before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Cari sobbed out a strangled, Live, as she turned away and leaned against the doorframe, not able to look at him... she was afraid.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Tristan sighed and an oddly content smiled spread across as he sat there, chest heaving, eyes locked on her. I already figured that part out, my dear. Just tell me and I'll happily die or live upon your command, I've got some strength left in me, you know, he said hoarsely, coughing as he felt himself reaching the point of no return, his vision starting to eat away into nothing as he finally closed his eyes (already knowing the answer) and concentrated every fiber of his being on remaining intact on this planet. Sure, not the most conventional way, but he was the Lycan that could do the impossible...not to sound conceited...but it was true and the only one that could look damn exy doing it.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 pm

A shudder of tears ran through the woman as she shook her head vehemently, looking at him with every ounce of the terror and woe of a lost civilization wiped out by a plague in her gaze. This was not going to end well... Tristan... I can't help.She wasn't sure how clear her voice was through the thick tears. I lied to you from the start... I'm not a medic. I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Tristan sighed, looking at her as he smiled weakly, gently pulling her forwards and kissing her on the lips before he pulled back and looked at her. I love you too... Still, I'm not going to hold out much longer, and I have no want to do so, but if you wish, I will try, he said hoarsely, closing his eyes and slipping his hand from hers as he felt himself slipping away, each drop of blood spilled pulling him closer into the darkness he originated from.
Damn...JKR was right...you DO get emotional when writing your characters. This post is like a romance novel scene. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 pm

I... I love you, Tristan. The words were coming unbidden and she was hating every second of it -- Damn it, don't die on me... I love you, idiot, of course I freaking forgive you! She felt herself sobbing...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:43 pm

*huggles* It's sad but good. Razz
KEEP GOING, YOU MUST FINISH IT! Razz

Tristan raised a brow, trying to figure out what she meant before he noticed the blood staining the floor. Muttering, he shook his head, two sides of his mind fighting against each other, the usual winner prevailing. I don't care...look, for all I'm concerned, you can leave me to bleed myself dry, just say you forgive me...okay? he said hoarsely, trembling as he noticed how much blood he'd already lost. Four ways to die...bleeding out...beheading...beyond mortal wounding...and a single shot through the heart with a bullet.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Cari tried to wipe her eyes and shook her head, ever appendage trembling slightly -- she couldn't take this. Tristan... you're bleeding.

*is still crying a little because she's reading The Outsiders and DAMN IT DON'T FREAKING SPOIL THE END FOR ME OR I WILL CRY HARDER THAN THIS!* =P Sorry. I felt theneed to randomly add that in. =P
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Tristan sighed, looking at her before shook his head and gently took her hand, trying to reassure her. Please...I'm really sorry...look, I guess I just got a bit moody...I do that sometimes... You can do whatever you want, okay, just at least tell me that you forgive me...please... he said quietly. There were a few things...not many...but there were some...that he couldn't handle, and guilt was one of those things...that and cats...he was not a cat person (kittens were all fine and dandy...just...not...cats). However, the whole time he did this, he disregarded the fact that he was still wounded....
Oh my, looks like Tristan's a bit more like Dragon than Dragon originally planned...seriously...you know how charries seem to have mind of their own? Yeah, well he just randomly told me I DON'T LIKE CATS, so I put that in the post...or maybe I'm developing a hint of MPD. LOL.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Cari shook her head and huddled into herself slightly, not meeting Tristan's gaze in the fear that he would see through her and think she was just acting the tears... she wasn't!
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Tristan sighed, his gentle nature kicking in as he wheeled himself forwards and looked up at her, his eyes a mix between apologetic and concerned. Look...I'm sorry.... I guess I came across a bit...rough...I didn't mean to snap like that, I just lost it for a minute back there... he murmured rapidly, looking down at the ground the entire time to hide his obvious embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Cari heaved with a sob and shook her head, turning away. She didn't care if the guy turned her own attack on her. In fact,she could care freaking less.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Tristan winced once more as he looked at her, a defiant glint in his eyes. What? Can't do it? C'mon, you can surely kill someone like me...just run the knife through my empty heart and take me out of this life, he rasped, trembling as he coughed once. I'm not kidding...just do it already. You're much more skilled than the other assassins, so why can't you actually kill a willing target? he prodded, hoping all of his taunts would make her do it.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

And this was where she faltered.

She was a trained, professional killer, sent when an assassin wasn't loww enough to stoop to the job. She was schooled in fifty different types of untraceable natural poisons and antidotes.

And she couldn't kill this one guy.

Oh god no....
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Tristan winced once more before he managed to rip himself from her grasp, looking...no...glaring at her as he experimentally flexed the fingers of the hand she had caught. Still in pretty good condition...he could probably still get some use from it. After a moment, he looked up, chest heaving as he finally spoke. Fine...go ahead and kill me...obviously you're the superior being. You've already stolen my heart, why not finish me off?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Cari felt a lurch in her stomach when she saw the fist arcing towards her head but easily caught it, using his own momentum to twist him around and keep a hold on Tristan even as she completed the turn.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Tristan winced as be felt the knife break skin, closing his eyes as he wondered weather he should take back that thing about her killing him and actually defend himself. Finally, he decided, looking at her and smiling eerily as he turned and aimed a hard punch at her head, using the momentum of th turn to his advantage. There was no way he'd go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Cari's eyes flashed and she smirked, her blade glowing eerily as she tried her best to find the perfect spot to see if she could kill him first strike... muahahaha. Her smirk grew wider and she stabbed the blade into his back, shaking the hair out of her eyes calmly.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Tristan gulped nervously as the blade came into view, looking anxiously at the opponent. You're another one of them, aren't you? You were only here to kill me... he muttered quietly, closing his yes and slumping over in his chair, making no attempt to block any attacks. You know what...if they all want me dead so badly then I'll give them what they want, they've already tried at least a dozen times.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Couldn't or wouldn't? That was the question. Cari's smile was mechanical, almost, as she nodded and folded her arms, calmly and unnoticeably loosening the dagger in its sheath before smirking at him, drawing it, and holding it level with his face. You're about to experience hellfire firsthand, old man.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeah...guess so.... Tristan said hoarsely, shrugging as he made his way back to that one particular spot he always sat in. Oh, and don't mind Chase...he's a bit...um...protective. He couldn't hurt a fly, he added with a wink before he lapsed into one of his may coughing fits, grumbling under his breath as he finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Cari rolled her eyes and went to Tristan's side, giving him a stereotypical dazzling smile and making sure not to let him see -- or sense -- the knife she had tucked into the side of her sleeve. You doing better?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Chase sighed and nodded, looking at her with a look of utter confusion. Yeah...okay...well...just take care of my buddy Tristan, okay? He's a bit sensitive, he muttered quietly, looking up as he heard Tristan reenter the room. Seriously, don't pull anything funny with him when I'm on watch, okay? he added as he quickly made his way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next