Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:37 am

Tristan sighed, closing his eyes momentarily. No, my fault, I was in another time...sorry.... Look, what were you saying again? he muttered, still a bit dazed as he sat there, staring blankly at the wall.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:30 am

Robyn blushed. What had she been thinking? She was just some random girl he'd run into and then invited to stay, and he... in her view, he was perfect. She brought her knees up to her chin and shook her head. Sorry....
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 am

Tristan frowned at this, sighing heavily as he recalled the exact same phrase being said to him what felt like days ago. Um...oh...thanks, he muttered dazedly, sighing as he finally managed to shake the tension that had been bubbling inside him before he finally looked back at her. Sorry...sort of lost tit there, thanks....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:26 am

Well, I'd actually prefer chocolate, bbut I stick with ice cream when my family's forgetting to go to the store. Robyn blushed and looked back at the floor, shaking her head to clear it before she did something stupid... You'rereallycuteyouknow.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:23 am

OHMIGOSH! You have made me find a new revelation in the world of Tristan! Razz
Tristan sighed, raising a brow, smiling weakly. No, not necessarily, I don't like things that go down cold, plus I'm not a fan of desserts, I'd much rather just eat some steak or something. You? he asked, raising a brow once more.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:20 am

Oh. Er... well, I'm not that great at starting conversations erither... Robyn grinned and looked up as she thought of something. How 'bout we try one of the oldest themes of all time? You like ice cream?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 am

Tristan sighed, raising a brow once more as he chuckled again, folding his arms. Yeah, I think we have that established, you get the pleasure of starting. Really, I'm blank, human interaction has not been my strongest spot, he said with one of his oddly charming half smiles.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 am

No, Robyn said quietly, glacning at him out of the corner of her eye, thinking something along the lines of: Oh my gosh I cannot believe that I am blushing to the freaking roots of my hair and why is this happening and why me and will this runon sentence ever end or do I just keep thinking in a line like this.... et cetera. I guess I just wanna... chat?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 am

Tristan smiled, gently putting his hand on her shoulder. Yeah, great interesting spots. I'm just kidding around, I'm allowed to have some fun, aren't I? So, you have anything in particular you want to talk about? he said, winking at her as he chuckled, though it was lighthearted, there was some sort of hollowness to it....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 am

Robyn blushed and bit her lip, struggling to find the words to describe the scenario, and failing. Things like descriptions had always come easily to her, however, and she finally came up with: Well.... uh.... I mean...... Eloquent, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 am

Tristan frowned, raising a brow as he smiled and turned, looking at her with an odd spark in his eye. Really? What's so interesting about me? he asked, smiling at her as he folded his arms and chuckled softly to himself. I mean, if you know what I mean, I'm not all that interesting.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Wait! Don't-- Robyn broke off and hesitated a little before continuing. Don't go. Please... I like talking to you, she said quietly, blushing and looking back down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:56 pm

[color=cyan]Tristan frowned, raising a brow before he quietly shook his head, sighing heavily.[/cyan] Sorry, my fault. I don't know, I was just saying something about how no one really stays around me long enough to get to actually know me...just saying, he said quietly as he shrugged and calmly made his way back towards to the door. Like I said, call if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:47 pm

I would care, Robyn said quietly, shrinking back a little at the sudden harshness. I'm sorry. I got pushy, she said, automatically putting all the blame on herself as she'd grown up doing. Even before Raven, Robyn had been blamed for everything.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Tristan frowned and shrugged, raising a brow at her. You wouldn't care. Just let me have a little privacy, you're shoving me in a corner, okay? he said, the words coming out a bit harsher than he had meant them to. Immediately he wished he hadn't even spoken...hell, why not just go all the way back and wished that his father had never saved his expectant mother from that stupid house fire anyway?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 pm

I want to know, Robyn insisted: she couldn't stand being left out of things for that long. Even as the quiet one, she picked up on everything rather quickly, listening in on every conversation she could recall her mother and sister ever having. Plleeeeeaaassseeee?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Tristan blushed even more as he wished he could just disappear. Nothing.... I didn't say anything...just a side note for myself.... he said quietly, making sure to keep his head down as he spoke to hide as much of the blush as possible.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Apology accepted. I know what being ignored feels like, believe me, Robyn said with a wry smile, wiping the tear tracks off of her face and looking questioningly at Tristan when she heard the mutter. What was that?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Tristan sighed, quietly making his way in and ducking his head as he made his carefully worded apology. Look, I'm sorry, I guess I came across as...well...quite a jerk. I didn't mean to sound that way, I guess I just expected that you'd be a Lycan or something.... I don't know, maybe it's just that I'm so used to being ignored...if that even makes sense, he muttered quietly, growling something to himself before he swiftly blushed.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:16 pm

What do you want with me? she asked hoarsely, voice choked and muffled with tears, trying not to start crying uncontrollably again. Ah, how she hated natural reactions. And you can come in if you like.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Tristan frowned, closing his eyes as he stopped playing, finally setting down the guitar before quietly following her, sighing as he reached her room, knocking quietly on the door frame just as a courtesy. Sure, maybe he was a bit...no...really quick to judge, but he was just so used to being rejected that was usual reaction, help them out, then let them happily leave without even looking back.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't freaking care about normal you little... imbecilic... jerk! Robyn turned around and made her way down the hall, dropping into an open room and just sitting there fr a few minutes, shaking with her own sobs, angry at herself. There was nothing against Tristan except shock.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Tristan frowned as he looked calmly at her before shrugging. What? I get it, you don't think I'm normal. You can stay, whatever, I don't want any rent, room's...whichever one's free, he said sortly before his eyes drifted back down to the neck of the guitar, watching silently as his fingers flew gracefully across the strings.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Wait! Tristan! Robyn shuddered, tears running down her face. She was a perfect little monster, just like her sister was always saying. She didn't care for anyone or anything, or so it seemed to herself at the moment, and now... it was just... I'm sorry! I'll go if you want me to...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Tristan sighed, finally giving up and turning, heading towards the room in the corner. Okay, fine, your choice. Not my problem, you can stay here and continue in your little delusions that I'm now twice the freak I normally am, but if you need anything, I'll be in here...probably.... he muttered shortly as he went in before quietly wheeling over to the guitar case in the corner, quietly slipping it out and playing once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next