Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Tristan growled, looking at her as he wheeled himself forwards, making a weak attempt to snatch the weapon from her. Seriously, you don't want to mess with that thing. You're not looking at bullets from the end of that, you're looking at electrical pulses far more dangerous than five tazers put together, he said hoarsely, raising a brow. Was she just trying to get on his nerves? Oh well...quite a dangerous way to do it....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Robyn grinned maniacally and flipped the gun once more, hooking the trigger guard with her left index finger and winking at him to show that -- hey look! Nothing went wrong! The thing was, she had good reflexes. She could catch some fast stuff.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Tristan frowned at her, sighing as he lowered his hands and slumped over, looking at her with a I'm a good boy...I didn't do anything wrong... like the one dogs give you after they pee all over your carpet. Just warning you, keep throwing that thing around and it'll go off on you, I don't have the safety on...he muttered hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Robyn leaned down and picked up the gun, tossing it around in her hand and eying Tristan with a sort of bored curiosity, soemthing you might see in the eyes of a cat before it got itself into a mess. Hmm....
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Tristan whimpered quietly, his mind kicking into overdrive. Two pieces of his mind were conflicting; WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU CAN'T SHOOT A CIVILIAN! and Must...Kill...Intruder. Finally, he dropped the gun, raising his hands slowly into the air, looking at her and nodding to show she could continue if she wanted to say or do anything.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Stop! Robyn, troubled, stepped between the two and leveled a glare at each before turning back to Tristan and shaking her head. Sit, stay, good dog...s.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Tristan smirked at him, raising a brow as he grabbed the gun once more. Yeah, have fun trying to do that, pup, he said shortly as he spun the gun until the barrel was facing the man, his face imprinted with a deceptively calm smile.
Back to top Go down
Akatriel Rowanborn

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Character name {First, Middle, Last}
Character Age: Insert an age, if your character is immortal state the age they appear to be

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Regin looked back and forth between the fighting couple, rubbing his nose where Tristan had hit him. [color=white]why am i here? Why am I here? (no really why? xD) Because I'm here to kill you, you ignorant little lame dog!
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Tristan snarled, raising a brow at her comment. Are you implying something? I've probably got more mental capacity than you, he snapped back at her, his voice a combination of anxiety and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Robyn growled quietly at him, I'm my own person in a free country, and I'll do whatever I want, you idiotic gullible fool.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

[oclor=cyan]Tristan frowned, growling quietly at her before making his way back to her, again situating himself in front of her so as to prevent the attacker from getting at her.[/color] I told you already, don't move, don't do anything, he hissed. However, though his voice was quite harsh, there was a quite noticeable hint of anxious concern hidden in it.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Robyn blanched and backed away even more, or tried to, forgetting that she was already against the door, before sighting a candlestick (Silver moment lol) and picking it up, tossing it at the lupine attacker. Out!
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Tristan growled and dropped the weapon before punching the opponent hard in the nose before looking back at his wrist to gauge the damage, wincing as a shock of pain ran up his wrist. You still haven't answered my question, why are you here? he managed to rasp, looking with an odd calm in his emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akatriel Rowanborn

Character Info
Character Age: Insert an age, if your character is immortal state the age they appear to be

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Regin took his chance when Tristan turned to look at the female, launching up to clamp his jaws around the wrist that held the gun. His teeth ground down through the cloth of his shirt, tilting the weapon up and away.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Robyn let out a soft meep of surprise and nodded quickly, her eyes trained on the object like she hadn't been faced with anything scary before. Oh god oh god oh god who would save her now?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Tristan snarled as he turned around, looking over at Robyn then back to Regin. Don't you dare leave, got it? he snarled at her, making sure he could be heard clearly. Afterwards, he quietly slipped out his LWI-AR-B2 once more just to be sure that he could easily control the situation, again spinning it calmly in his hands as he awaited a move from either Regin or Robyn.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Robyn backed away towards the door even further, a perfect mix of annoyed and frightened by this new guy and Tristan. And... Tristan carried a freaking un? Or what was that thing? Half-hyperventilating, she groped for the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Tristan nodded, spinning the gun around casually before replacing it into its slot beneath the armrest. Well then, Regin, exactly what are you doing breaking into my house? he said shortly, obviously unconcerned about the fact that this guy was baring fangs and threatening bodily harm to him.
Back to top Go down
Akatriel Rowanborn

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 pm

*pretends to remember that lol*

Regin growled at himself, mentally slapping himself for not getting a layout of the house before coming. then maybe he wouldn't be skidding on tiles. Regin he snarled, ears going flat as he stood. His lips peeled back from gleaming fangs, and his hackles raised, eyes on the gun.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Tristan sighed, going after the culprit after motioning for Robyn to stay still. He smiled calmly as he reached the kitchen, raising a brow at the obviously confused Lycan. So, who exactly are you? he asked calmly as if he were talking to a good friend...or better yet...someone who hadn't just cause at least five hundred *tics of damage to skylights he didn't even remember he had.

*A Note For Holli: Not sure if you got that part, tics are the worldwide currency of Dragon's futuristic universe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Akatriel Rowanborn

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Regin growled low, spreading his paws wide to leap. He saw the gun pointed at him and made a swift dash down the hall, rushing out of sight as if his creater had just had a major failmuse in figuring out what to do with him.
He skittered around the corner, running and found he was slipping, flopping onto his belly and swirling round and round on...kitchen tiles? Curse it all! His claws made clacking noises like a old typewriter and he slipped as he raced farther on into the house. He hadn't meant to fall through a skylight really, he'd meant to be sneaky. Trust his eyes to not realize he was looking straight down oy.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Tristan growled, slipping out his LWI-AR-B2 (Light-Weight Auto-Reload Bullet 2) as he wheeled down the corridor, stopping at the sight, his eyes wide in shock as he stared at the Lycan whom had just broken into his house via skylights he'd forgotten he had. Silently, he gently pushed Robyn behind him as he made his way in front, glaring defiantly at the beast. sure, he'd just technically killed his relationship with her and told her to leave forever, but he wasn't letting her get hurt, and with his kinder side aware once more, he was actually regretting his entire rant.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Robyn pushed past Tristan and was preparing to go out the door and never return, just forget about stupid life, when the other one broke through the roof window, the skylight... Her eyes widened and she backed away. Oh god no no no! She had enough complications in her life already!
Back to top Go down
Akatriel Rowanborn

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Head low to the ground, nose whuffing clouds of steam as he sniffed out the many trackways and byways of human passing, Regin lifted his snout up to peer up at the large house. Ah, small by rich-folk standards he was sure, but to a boy that's grown up in an apartment where the rats were larger than the fridges, he could easily say that it was massive by his view.
His wolf ears cocked upwards, turning to filter all sound of traffic out. His coat was rough and almost mangy, giving him a ragamuffin appearance. He shook, and gnawed at his paw idly, thinking. He needed to get inside without alerting Tristan to his presence. But how to do that?
He ambled up the walk, careful to avoid any possible cameras by hiding in shrubery, his lanky tail swishing in cautious wags. Finally he reached a lower window and making sure no one was inside he stood on his hind legs, looking shockingly tall now that he was no longer hunched down. He was taller than most Lycans, and faster. That was his strength where brute force failed him.
But the window was latched.
Tilting his head up he saw a wraparound roof with more windows... but he'd not be able to jump that high unless...
Turning in a flash he bloted directly for a tree, hurtling towards it only to bounce off, getting a higher leap to soar up to the roof. scrabbling to get purchase he made it, pulling himself up. To his joy the windows here bore no latch, probably just for the thought that no one would try to get here. Hackles raised he warily nosed it open, then forced his way through, shaking once he'd finally landed on the dull tan carpet.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Tristan growled once more, raising a brow at her before he blocked her off, still glaring. I don't think you're quite ready to leave, Robyn, he snarled, emphasizing the word as if it were poisonous. I'm not letting you out until you at least apologize, got it? You can do that or you can just leave...but under this condition you never come back, you choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next