Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Tristan smiled weakly as he made his way to the door, quickly opening the door and beaming at the arrival. Well now, this is an unexpected surprise, he said with a hoarse chuckle as he made way and room for her to enter. You know the drill, right? Come on in, get comfortable, make yourself at home, all of that type of stuff.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Robyn rolled her eyes and knocked twice on the doorframe, coming back into the house with a smile on her face. She loved jsut keeping in touch with Tristan, even if she had gotten a job and enough money to get her own apartment.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Tristan sighed, nodding as he made his way back to the living room, obviously more than a bit confused as he sat in his spot, staring blankly at the ceiling before getting the chair into a bit more comfortable position, his footrests both propped up as he continued to think.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Oh! No, you're fine, I'm just... Cari blushed and looked at him from behind a curtain of hair that she had just let fall across her eyes as she ducked her head. I mean...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Tristan again raised a brow, folding his arms as he looked her over, trying to find a way to get out of this awkward situation. Um...you know...maybe I should just...um...leave.... Yeah, that's probably the best thing to do....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:25 pm

N-no, Cari said quietly, stumbling over her words as, impossibly, her blush deepened further. Iff this kept up, she could just go to a farm, hold on to a vine, and wait for someone to try to pick her.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Tristan again chuckled, raising a brow at her as he folded his arms. Riiiight, WalMart? Seriously, you can trust me with anything, besides, it's not like anyone is going to listen to me anyway, he said with another wink. So, anyway, you need anything else?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Cari's face was crimson and she tried to stutter out a possible excuse. Well, I was just hired... but.. uh.... I-I worked in... er.. WalMart, that was it! Yeah, I worked in WalMart and er...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Tristan managed a weak smile at this cover up, his blush disappearing somewhat. Really? Don't you have a job that requires you to see many people per day? he asked, chuckling hoarsely as he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:59 pm

No!! It's fine! I'm just not that used to... people... The lie sounded flat to her: probably because she knew that he knew that she worked for a busy subdivision that required so many people a day.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Tristan frowned and blushed deeply as he swiftly broke eye contact, dropping his gaze to the ground before mentally kicking himself. Sorry...didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything.... he muttered quietly, sighing heavily as he backed off a small bit.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Cari caught her breath and couldn't break the eye contact with him. She was useless right now. Taking a slow breath, she shook her head and turned away slightly, her eyes still on his, an odd feeling starting in her gut and worming its way up until it had pushed her heart up into her throat. Oh. Uh...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Tristan smiled at this and chuckled hoarsely before returning her comment with his own accompanied by a charming half smile and wink. Yes, but that doesn't exactly mean that I can't watch out for you at the same time. It's a win-win situation, if you know what I mean, he said as he looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Cari stood to answer the door, smiling thinly at Tristan and shaking her head as she took the food gently. Thank you. But I thiknk it's me that's supposed to be taking care of you.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 pm

After a few hours, Tristan stopped the music and quietly made the newcomer some food; to be specific, he made a hamburger and some fries. He then proceeded to her room before he gently knocked on the door frame, awaiting an answer and hoping he hadn't disturbed her sleep.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Cari couldn't sleep. She was stuck staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out so many things. Why was she blushing still? It had to be because... she was in someone else's house. No, not just someone else's house. A guy's house. A pretty damn cute guy's house. That thought just made her face deepen color to crimson and she was basically stuck somewhere between appalled and disgusted at herself, and floating around and acting all-around cheery.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Tristan smiled weakly as she left, his blush immediately disappearing as he made his way back to the kitchen, retrieving for himself yet another beer and chugging it down in a matter of seconds. Afterwards, he quietly retrieved his guitar, making his way to the same spot before taking it from its battered casing and playing AA Little Help From My Friends softly.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Cari grinned happhazardly and nodded, not paying any notice to his blush, only focusing on keeping her own down as she made her way to the door of the room and opened it, plopping down on the bed. She was tired.... had a long day.... well, she could sleep on the job now.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Tristan sighed, raising a brow at her as she pat him on the head. He disreagarded the notion, however, and simply shrugged. Okay, not sure which room it is exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's the first to your left...unless...no...I think that's it, he said, ducking his head to hide the bright red blush that had worked its way onto his feature.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Cari blushed and shook her head to clear it, looking at him curiously. I am staying on topic -- my topic, she said with a grin, finally standing up and putting a hand on his head to stabilize herself while she yawned before patting him on top of the head like a little kid. I think I'll take you up on that offer for now. I was up until way late last night.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Tristan shrugged, looking down at the ground at this question. Um...not really....pretty much the same, he said shortly before he shook himself off and looked back at her with one of his lopsided grins. By the way, can't you stay on-topic for one second? Well...never mind, I can't either. If you want to stay, though, you're welcome to, there's anther room just down the hall that's vacant. No charge.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 pm

It's freaking annoying, Cari said, rolling her eyes. Then she realized that she was talking to this guy like she might a friend or one of her own drinking buddies she always snuck out with every other Sunday. No, she had to focus. Anyways... breathing coming along better?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Tristan chuckled hoarsely, raising a brow at the question before chugging his beer. No, not really, he said after he had polished off the bottle. I never found a need to do so, though, so I've never really gone around trying that interesting little trick, he finished with a wink.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Dude. Don't try to fool me. Actually, there's one subdivision known to the general populace, but that's to convince them that they never knew of any such thing as Lycans. Cari rolled her eyes and smirked, leaning back. I should know; I had to work there for a year when I was volunteering and it is boring. You ever try to convince someone they have amnesia without using your power because otherwise they'd find you out again?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Tristan smiled once more, raising a brow as his smile turned to a semi-smug look of interest. Really? But there are no subdivisions around here known to the...um...general populace, he said, choosing his words carefully. If she was indeed what he suspected, then she should know what he meant....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next