Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Robyn blinkked and murmured a quiet, You wish, under her breath before turning to leave. Let him stew in what he had said and wish he had said otherwise was her motto, especially in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Tristan growled at this, looking back at Robyn, his eyes filled with rare anger. It was quite rare that he was pushed to the point of total fury, and so far that had only happened twice, but this was the third as of now. You just don't get it do you? he hissed at Robyn, glaring at her, his gaze locked with hers. you can't get it through your head that I might actually want a life. Just because you think we're together doesn't mean we are; even if we were I'd've dumped you ages ago for being too freaking protective and too damn clingy! he snarled, his kinder side no longer present in his voice at all.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Cari shook her head simply and went back down the hall, one tear rolling down her cheek and then silently dropping onto the floor. Shee wasn't sure how much longer she could handle being like this, seemingly trapped. She was an outwards person.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Tristan muttered under his breath at this before he shook himself off, looking back at her. Sorry, no, get to know each other at least,okay? he muttered quietly, sighing as he noticed the expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Cari winced and looked at him with a hurt expression on her face that she knew he couldn't see. I'll just go back to my room then... Sorry if I caused anything, she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Tristan sighed again, closing his eyes and resting his head back before speaking once more, not even bothering to open his eyes this time. Can you please, just get along!? he growled quietly, clenching his fists in frustration before he reviewed the situation once more just to escape everything going on.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Cari smiled shakily at the girl, who seemed to be as hospitable as a Dark Lycan on a bad day. Nice to meet you, then, Robyn. That's certainly an odd name you ha--

No one comments on my name, the other girl growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Tristan sighed, letting forth a moan of frustration as he putting his head in his hands, grumbling several explicit phrases under his breath before making his way back at Robyn. Can you at least be nice, maybe? I don't ask for much, okay, just have some manners, he growled softly in her ear before he looked back at Cari (and again fought the impulse to drool). Cari, this is Robyn, as stated, she's one of my older friends....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Cari rolled her eyes and walked down the hall, briefly wondering why he wwasn't half as cheery as he had been earlier... but then again, who really cared? She stopped dead at the sight of the other girl, who looked impatient as Cerberus. Oh. Hi. I'm Cariana de Onn?

Robyn rolled her eyes and didn't hold a hand out. Robyn Byrd. Nice to meet you, she saidd, obviously sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Tristan sighed, shrugging as he backed up a bit, making his way back down the hall anxiously, not bothering to turn back and speak. Nothing, I've just got someone that wants to meet you, he muttered, stopping back in his normal spot before he pulled the break lever up, activating the brake function as he sat there, nervously awaiting the results of this possibly deadly experiment.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Cari opened her door cheerfully enough, grinning lopsidedly at Tristan and raising an eyebrow at his expression. So, what's up, there, bud? What's wrong with ya this time 'round? Anythinig I need to include in my reports?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Tristan frowned, ducking his head and nodding as he thought the situation over once more. His entire being didn't want to get rid of Cari but he didn't want to lost Robyn, either. Muttering under his breath, he finally raised his head, looking her in the eye before nodding. Fine, then it's a deal, I'll go get her, he said shortly as he turned and abruptly wheeled out of the room, knocking loudly on the door frame outside Cari's room.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Robyn rolled her eyes and turned back to him, expression sharp, fearsome, glaring of all things. One wouldn't think it possible for gentle Robyn to be like this. But here she was, being as fierce as was possible for someone with her nature and her attitude. Fine. I'll give this Cari girl a chance. But only for two days. After that, trial period's over, I'm gonna go home and forget all about you.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Tristan frowned, sighing heavily and closing his eyes, resting his head back against the headrest as he thought. He was split, on one hand he did consider Robyn only a friend, but on the other hand he still didn't want to totally crush her. Then there was Cari...Cari... he'd had to his best to keep himself from drooling at the name.... after a moment, however, he shook his head to try and rid the thoughts flying in his head. Again he took a moment to recompose himself before he opened his eyes once more and shook himself off. Look, Robyn, you don't have to leave, but at least give Cari a chance if you stay, okay? At least try and get to know her, she's pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Robyn hissed at him and turned to go, mind processing what exactly she was thinking a second too late to respond with ss nice comeback. And I'm supposed to know what you're thinking? she asked him in her head, attempting to hide the tears that coursed down her cheeks. Why was she acting like this? Maybe she did like him... even if that was nonesense.

Robyn didn't like anybody. She didn't think she had the capacity to.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Tristan frowned, sighing heavily as he folded his arms. What? If you understand the fact then why can't you let me have friends besides you? It looks to me like you don't get the concept, and I've had that feeling for a while, he said tersely, his eyes glaring at her, still locked with her gaze.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I know that we're friends, Robyn said scornfully. I wouldn't take you as anything else, personally, but really... another girl? You have no clue, do you? God, Tristan...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Tristan winced at the sudden comeback, frowning as he adverted her gaze. I'm sorry, but she is. You and I are friends, got it? Friends. I thought you knew that,
I'm free to do as I wish, okay? he retorted flatly, finally getting the confidence to lock his gaze with hers.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Robyn rolled her eyes and snapped, If I believed that some other girl was 'just a friend' every time a guy said it, I would be so gullible that even Eris would shy away from me because I might never get her trick so she wouldn't be able to laugh at the expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Tristan frowned once more, coughing a bit before he met her gaze. Sorry...I didn't know it would go against you. They sent a caretaker and she just turned out to be the one, so...um...yeah...can't exactly kick her out, now, can I? But she's just a friend...that's super hot he added mentally before continuing. So, you know, I don't really get what the big deal is....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 pm

No, not a problem at all, Robyn said with an obvious sarcastic tone. Life just got better and better, didn't it?

Musedead. Hate life.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Tristan frowned and nodded, raising a brow at her/ Um...yeah...she. Is that a problem or something? She's just a friend, sorta' like you, right? Wait...am I right about that? he asked dazedly, closing his eyes and trying to think for a moment before reopening them and looking down at the ground, his fingers tapping nervously on the armrest.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:15 pm

She? Robyn asked innocently, though she was wondering if Tristan had grown tired of her own friendship and was moving on to other people. This guy was too dangerous to be let out on the general populace if so.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm

[font=segoe script][black]Tristan shrugged, chuckling hoarsely once more as he looked back down the hall, checking up on Cari [/color]Nothing much, though I've got a newcomer here, she's pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Robyn stuck her tongue out impertinently, finally dropping into the chair that had been relatively recently vacated by Cari. So, Tris, what's up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next