Dragon's Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate roleplayer and writer's paradise! All of the ideas expressed here are property of their individual author or member.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Tristan Torrance Wilson
Character Age: Immortal, 18

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, Lycans are an original idea of Dragon's, so, yeah. All info on Character Sheet! Razz

Tristan sighed heavily as he wheeled himself inside of the local bar...the one where all this crap began. Muttering several curse words under his breath, he made his way to the table, pulling out some money and tossing it onto the table before unhooking the latch on his guitar case (which was held on with bubblegum) and quietly slipped the instrument out before tuning and swiftly beginning to play. He looked up with a start as he noticed a stout waiter looking at him curiously. What do you want? I'm not poisonous...Ugh, just get me a six pack of Budweiser, he snarled, dropping his gaze back to the guitar before shaking himself off, straightening his leather jacket and Beatles tee with the single motion.
Back to top Go down
https://dragons-chambers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info
Main Roleplay Character: Raven and Robyn Byrd
Character Age: 15, 18

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Robyn blushed and looked at him, still shaking her head, eyes wide. She had nowhere else to go, and this was the best place she'd found... Things were just not going well. She thought she found afriend and then... poof. Ugh. I'll stay, she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Again, Tristan sighed as he made his way forward, raising a brow at her before he quietly folded his arms and spoke once more. I already told you. I'm a Lycan. As for the second question, I can't exactly answer since you didn't answer. You have three options, stay here and finish the question, stay here and live in fear of me, or run out the door. Pick one, [color=cyan]he said shortly, looking her in the eyes with his own cold, serious gaze.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Robyn was nearly hyperventilating. Scrambling backwards a bit, she shook hr head, shaking her hand rapidly in the air to get all traces of the past insect off. Wha-what are y-y-you? Why d-d'you---
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Tristan frowned, rolling his eyes as he gently took her hand, quietly putting his hand over hers before removing it to reveal a small, shimmering silver butterfly. At that moment, he met her gaze before letting go of her hand and snapping his fingers, the insect which he had made appear immediately turning to dust. You get the gist of it now? It's true, it sounds a bit crazy, but it is indeed true.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Okay, she said harshly, I'm so insane now. How the hell can this be true? How can you bee telling me that there are immortal beings that can bend the earth to their will? WHY THE HELL AM I LISTENING?!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Tristan Frowned, making his way towards her and putting a gentle hand on her shoulder, raising a brow at her. I'm a...well...technically I'm a Warlock, but I'm a subdivision of a Lycan. Defenders of humankind and immortal...ish beings that can control all aspects of the elements and whatnot.... Look, don't spaz out, okay? I promise you, it's 100% safe...okay...make that 95%...but that's still an A.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm

I... Robyn stuttered and shook her head, scrambling backwards a bit. I... don't know what you're talking 'bout... what the hell is going on here? What the hell are you? What are you frickin doing?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Tristan frowned at the sound, immediately closing his hand into a fist before opening it once more (with the orb no longer anywhere to be found) and chuckling quietly. sorry, I assumed that you knew about all this stuff. You ever heard of a...Lycan, per chance? he asked with another charming grin and a wink. You know, big werewolf-ish things?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Robyn looked up and her eyes widened in alarm as her RPer searched for the typo that had trapped her in her speechlessness she saw the lightning orb. A small meep escaped her.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:47 pm

*traps typo* Razz
Tristan raised a brow at her once more before he quietly took his hand from her shoulder, smiling...no...beaming for some strange reason unidentifiable to even he. Okay, well, guess I did my job then, he said with a wink as he quietly held his right hand in front of him, palm facing up, fingers bent. For a moment, nothing happened, but then a small orb, lightning streaking to and fro within it, appeared, hovering inches above his palm. Okay, maybe this could be misperceived as him being a show-off, but he was...in all reality...just practicing a bit.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Finding it a bit hard to speak, Robyn shook her head nad looked down at the floor, every few seconds glancing up to meet his gaze once more. She was... enthralled was the nice way to say it.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Tristan winked at her, folding his arms as he chuckled quietly. Just because everyone else you met doesn't do stuff like that doesn't mean I can't. So, you feel a bit better now? he asked with yet another of his oddly charming smiles. By the way, you don't need to tell me anything if you don't want to, okay? he added, meeting her gaze with his own shining, emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Robyn smiled and looked down at it, glancing back up at Tristan one more time as she tried to comprehend... okay. Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Tristan sighed and frowned before he gently took from his finger a simple gold ring. He then gently slid the ring onto the other girl's finger before explaining so she didn't totally flip out and think it was the other type of gift. This belonged to someone I knew, they left it to me. Keep it if you want, I'm fine without it, okay? It doesn't really do anything, I just find its got some weird calming effect....
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Just feeling a little lost, Robyn said quietly, looking up at him with the most despairing, angry, sad, mournful, and hating look in her eyes, a whole confusion and jumble of emotions that combined to form mass hysteria.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Tristan sighed as he finally finished his beer and set the bottle aside, calmly dropping it into the garbage before exiting back to the living room. It was then that he noticed the girl once more. Frowning, he went up to her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder once more. You really okay, I know I've asked that a million times before, but I'm just making sure...if you know what I mean. You can trust me, I promise you that, okay?
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Robyn bit her lip and shook her head, looking after him with a sort of defeated expression, pulling her knees up to her chin and letting herself cry. Here she was, with what would be the chance of her lifetime, and she was... just... leetting it go. Why her?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Tristan frowned, obviously more than a bit crestfallen as he backed up a small bit. Sorry, I was just trying to help you out...but I swear that I'd never break a secret or anything said to me in confidence...unless that secret or statement endangered the entire world...but I doubt that it would. And as for why you're here, if you're like everyone else and find no interest here, you can leave, I don't mind, okay? It's fine if you stay too...just call if you need anything, he muttered, ducking his head as he wheeled towards the kitchen before turning a corner and grabbing a beer from the fridge and chugging.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm

It's nothing. Really. Trust me? Robyn looked back at him with a small smile and shook her head. I don't exactly trust you. I don't even know why I'm here. Care to tell me?
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Tristan frowned, looking at her with concern as his smile disappeared. Really? You're not wasting my time, I've got nothing better to do. C'mon, you can tell me whatever you like, it's not like I have anyone to blab to, anyways. I promise under the pain of death to never tell another living soul...he said, looking at her, his eyes showing how firm this promise was.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Yes, I'm sure, Robyn mumbled, not able to bear looking up at him. Things could get complicated, she knew that... I'll just stop wasting your time now. You can go do.. whatever you like...
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm

OOOOH! BIG WORDS! Razz

Tristan smiled, raising a brow at her as he shrugged off the odd feeling that was now insistently poking him to do insanity. Instead, he made his way next to her, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder and meeting her gaze. You sure about that? he asked softly, smiling a gentle, reassuring grin.

Last edited by DragonIce85 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Just tired, Robyn mumbled, aware that her insatiable curiosity had inspired yet another inquiry of her dubious sanity. She felt herself blushing, the heat rushing to her face, and knew she was only because of the vein in her left cheek that started being conspicuous, to her at least, when she was embarrassed. Turning away, she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
DragonIce85
Admin
DragonIce85

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Tristan frowned, looking at her as he raised a brown brow. You okay? You seem a bit...I don't know...jumpy, nervous, unsettled...not exactly sure how to say it, he said with a shrug as he wheeled himself to a more comfortable spot where the sun which streamed through the window was cast in a long, rectangular patch of light.
Back to top Go down
eastern_1
Admin
eastern_1

Character Info

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Like I said, there's my mom and my sister, Raven. I would steer clear of her if I were you; she's such a dark little thing, just like her name, Robyn mused, looking around the room before her restless gaze settled on Tristan once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay   {PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

{PRIVATE} The Lycan Universe roleplay
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next